Sunday, May 23, 2010

Foto Friday

I'm borrowing a similar idea from other blogs - 
*Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain saying this was posted on Sunday. :)




OK, quality wise - this is one of the worst pictures I've taken*.  It was taken at the spur of the moment with my POS camera phone.  But content-wise, its another story entirely.  On May 20, I had the opportunity to meet a hero of mine - John Grogan, author of Marley and Me.  I was almost giddy. 


Although it is admittedly a rather awful picture, to me it represents my deep love of photos and animals. 


I have often referred to my youngest cat, Boo, as a "feline Marley".  And, true to form, in a moment of inattention, I turn to find Boo chomping down on my personally autographed copy of the book. Somehow, I think Marley would have approved:).


*Note: Nate, reading over my shoulder as I write this, wants me to clarify that he actually took the picture with my camera phone. And while he acknowledges that the camera quality was crap, he was glad to be on hand to capture and share in such a happy moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment