Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sorry For The Delay

I have been a Very Bad Blogger.  Ugh.  Revolting.


The truth is that, unfortunately, after a relatively short period of time for Smaug to regroup, he struck again with a vengeance.  Of course the delay was just long enough for Hope to get more than a toehold (more like a springboard).  And the crash back to reality just so sucks.  And it was his longest assault to date, lasting more than a week. 


And then a sinus infection/bronchitis followed hot on Smaug's heels, throw in a root canal just for giggles, and it flattened me.  I'm still trying to catch my breath.  So this will be a rather short post, and I hope to catch up with everyone when I'm more on my feet.


On one other note: I will be needing to get a GPS system (for my car) for my new job.  I want a voice system that will name the streets and provide traffic updates.  Currently on top of my list is the Nuvi 765t.  Any thoughts, anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment